Saturday, October 23, 2010

I love followers...

Thank you to all of you for your support.  We all know how much easier this makes everything - to go through it together.  I really appreciate all of your comments!!

My long week is over.  I can get back to focusing on me.  I did go to yoga class on Thursday.  I'm painfully aware that I am the heaviest there and can't bend in half - or even in most ways.  :)  But I'm trying to focus on me.  I was able to hold my leg behind me and opposite arm in front of me while on my hands and knees.  At one point though we were stretching our legs tot he left - so back on the floor head straight to the ceiling, legs to the side with goal of them being at your waist height but ankles on the floor.  right.  Fellow bandsters - be careful of this on the left side.  I felt some pulling and oddness that can only be associated in my head (of course) with completing dislodging my band.  I know I didn't - I have felt fine since, but gosh it was an odd feeling.  And a month plus out, I thought I was good to go with the stretching.  :)

I'm doing a lot of hanging low this weekend.  Catching up from the week that was.  I went for a walk last night and hope to do so again.  I hit almost 12000 steps at work alone on Thursday.  Trying to keep up my average for the with not giving myself a 2000 step day this weekend.

And countdown is still on for the fill on Tuesday!!  : )

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about yoga. But I love it. My best friend is an instructor and she shows me how to modify my moves a bit! The more I do yoga the better and I get and feel! That being said I haven't been in three weeks! Bad me. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go for sticking with yoga. I still mentally can't make myself sneak in a class - but I will in a few more pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying yoga too! I applaud your increased activity. My first fill is 10/29 and I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning on starting yoga classes in the gym at work this week! Even if it helps relieves some stress, it'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete