Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving loss???

This is something new for me.  It appears that I might have lost  weight over the Thanksgiving weekend.  I weighed in for the challenge this morning at 256.8.  I have been hanging on in the 257ish range for the last 36 hours or so...so 250s might finally be here.

I love my band!

I really didn't overdo it much.  I had 1/2 of a slice of 2 different pies.  I had spoonfuls of green bean casserole and mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts.  I had like an ounce or 2 of turkey and a roll that my husband couldn't eat because he was getting stuck.  He is really officially done with bread.  considering my past years of Thanksgiving, I think what I ate wasn't too bad.  I am now dealing with leftovers.  Turkey and ham....lots of it.  I have to figure out what I am going to make with it all.  I think I'm going to do a ham and cheese and broccoli quiche - protein and veg.  I made some little ham and swiss sammies.  Tonight we are mixing things up and having sloppy joes made with ground turkey that DH just bought before he made me a ham and cheese omelet this morning.  My cranberry and cherry sauce was yummy and I've been snacking on a spoonful at a time of that when I need a little something sweet.

I have really just sat around for the last 2 days.  MIL left on Friday at noon and I just have been taking in some peace and quiet.  I like having her around.  I like having a little peace too.  So, it's been good.  Today, we hope to finish putting away our lawn furniture and such for the winter.  I also plan on going for a walk.  I think I am even going to start again with C25K and see if I can at least start moving through it.  I don't mind if I even have to do each week twice....  I just need a goal.

Enough rambling.

Have a wonderful end to your weekends!!

Until later....

1 comment:

  1. YAY for losing over the holiday! I held steady- I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete